Swimming Pool Room Dehumidifiers
Pool & Spa Maintenance
Indoor swimming pools and spa rooms are very unique in their maintenance demands. When pool water is heated to swimming temperatures, large amounts of moisture are released into the indoor pool enclosure. This moisture is heavily laden with chlorine or bromine disinfectants, and it attacks everything it comes in contact with. If left uncontrolled, mold and mildew will eventually permeate every inch of an indoor swimming pool facility, as well as any adjoining structures.
Dehumidifier Corporation of America indoor swimming pool dehumidifiers are designed to be multi-functional systems that can provide indoor pool room heating and cooling, as well as pool water heating without additional hardware expenses. The dehumidification process in entirely automatic and controlled by a wall mounted humidistat and thermostat.
Reducing Pool Room Energy Costs
By controlling indoor swimming pool room humidity and room air temperature a stabilized room environment is achieved by the dehumidifier. Very little outside air, and the energy to heat or cool it, is needed. Conventional indoor pool room systems waste huge amounts of energy by exhausting large volumes of previously heated or cooled air to the outdoors. Most times the air replacing the exhausted air contains more moisture than is ideal for an indoor swimming pool room. This process destabilizes the indoor pool room causing unpleasant conditions to exist. Dehumidifier Corporation of America dehumidification systems’ primary function is to protect the investment you made in your indoor swimming pool room. Normal ventilation systems are hit or miss propositions at best. They waste huge amounts of energy dollars and only marginally protect your indoor pool room.
Advantages Of Dehumidifier Corporation Of America Dehumidifiers:
- Humidity Control: Stabilize room conditions through dehumidification
Indoor Pool Room Heating: Recovering energy from the dehumidification process will often heat an entire pool room for the cost of operating the dehumidifier alone.
Indoor Pool Room Cooling: An optional remote condenser will allow the DCA system to cool the pool room during the warm months.
- Pool Water Heating: An optional pool water heating coil contained as part of the dehumidifier can heat the pool water under certain conditions.
- Supplemental Pool Room Heating: An optional electric or gas duct heater may be added to the DCA system to add additional room heating when needed.
- Easy to Maintain: The Dehumidifier Corporation of America system is a closed loop system with nothing to oil or lubricate. Simple return air filter maintenance is all that is needed.
- Installation: The Dehumidifier Corporation of America system is typically a ducted system similar to the heating and cooling presently in your home.
- Trouble Free Automatic Operation
Dehumidification for Swimming PoolsAll Dehumidifier Corporation of America dehumidifiers are factory test run to assure efficiency and capacity. The operation of the dehumidifier is completely automatic. A humidistat starts the dehumidifier upon a build-up of humidity in the room and stops when the set point is reached. The room heating or cooling is controlled by an automatic change over thermostat that controls the optional remote condenser.