DCA deliberately designs multi-functional indoor swimming pool dehumidifiers to provide indoor pool room heating and cooling, as well as pool water heating — plus, zero extra hardware expenses. For further convenience, the dehumidification process is entirely automatic and controlled by a wall-mounted humidistat and thermostat.
Pool and Spa Maintenance
Indoor swimming pools and spa rooms require demanding maintenance. For instance, excess moisture releases into the indoor pool enclosure when pool water warms to swimming temperatures. This moisture is heavily laden with chlorine or bromine disinfectants, and it attacks everything it contacts. If left uncontrolled, mold and mildew will eventually permeate every inch of an indoor swimming pool facility, as well as any adjoining structures. To avoid mold and structural problems, investing in the proper pool room dehumidifier can save money and maintain a healthy environment for patrons.
Reduce Pool Room Energy Costs
By controlling indoor swimming pool room humidity and air temperature, a dehumidifier creates a stabilized room environment. Using a dehumidifier decreases the use of outside air, as well as the energy used to heat or cool the air.
Conventional indoor pool room systems consistently waste energy by exhausting air to the outdoors — air that’s already been heated or cooled using valuable energy. And worse, any replacement air being pumped into the indoor swimming pool room usually contains more than ideal amounts of moisture. This process destabilizes the indoor pool room, causing unpleasant conditions. Protecting your indoor swimming pool investment is important to DCA. Other room dehumidification systems on the market waste energy and money, while still not fully protecting your pool room or making it a comfortable swimming environment.
Why Use DCA Dehumidifiers?
- Control indoor pool humidity: Stabilize room conditions through dehumidification.
- Heat your indoor pool room: Recovering energy from the dehumidification process will often heat an entire pool room for the cost of operating the dehumidifier alone.
- Cool your indoor pool room: An optional remote condenser allows the DCA system to cool the pool room during the warm months.
- Heat your pool water: An optional pool water heating coil contained as part of the dehumidifier can heat the pool water under certain conditions.
- Get supplemental pool room heating: An optional electric or gas duct heater may be added to the DCA system for additional room heating.
- Easily maintain: The DCA system is a closed loop system that only requires return air filter maintenance and no lubrication.
- Easily install: Our dehumidification systems are typically a ducted system similar to the HVAC already in your home and easily integrates.
- Easily operate: Automatic operation means trouble-free usage and maintenance.
- Get water cooled dehumidifiers: Our dehumidification systems use sources including geothermal energy, cooling tower, chillers, processed water and city water.
Swimming Pool Room Dehumidifier Options
- Horizontal or vertical configuration
- Indoor or outdoor installation (horizontal only)
- Rooftop curb mounted
- Water source cooling
- Pool water heating
- External gas or electric heat
- Internal water heat
- BMS Controls - BACnet
In addition to these energy-saving, hassle-free features, we factory test all DCA dehumidifiers to ensure efficiency and capacity. You can remain confident in your dehumidifier’s performance, while you save time from its automatic setup.
It’s easy — a humidistat starts the dehumidifier once it senses a humidity buildup in the room, and stops when the predetermined ideal humidity level is reached. An automatic changeover thermostat controls the heating and cooling of the room via an optional remote condenser.
DCA dehumidifiers offer convenience and reliability within indoor pool rooms, as well as a cost-friendly way to save energy. For more information about our pool dehumidifiers, contact our team today.